By definition, a Virtual Assistant (VA) is:
“…an independent contract worker providing administrative support, creative and/or technical services. Often, that means handling the same type of tasks as an office secretary or manager, but from the VA’s established home office.”
In today’s digital society the term “Virtual Assistant” conjures up visions of Apple’s intelligent assistant Siri, Google’s Voice assistant, Amazon’s Alexa, Samsung’s Bixby, or Chatbots (computer programs providing interaction with customers or site visitors via auditory or textual methods).
OnTask Support is much more than a virtual assistant.
I am a Support Specialist with years of experience and the expertise to handle the tasks you don’t have the time or resources to do (no training required!). Some of those tasks might include, but are not limited to:
- Customer service
- Calendar management
- Receiving and responding to emails
- Handling incoming phone calls or answering client queries
- Managing social media pages and posts
- Email marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Booking events, flights, rental cars, or hotel accommodations
…and more— no task is too small or too big!